This website is owned and operated by Deal Camp LLC, a company incorporated and registered in USA with company number ——, whose registered office is at ——–
The terms “us,” and “we” refer to Deal Camp LLC. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you have privacy-specific concerns, contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites, and such websites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of ——.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last reviewed on September 1st, 2022.
- All of our services comply with Google’s Third-Party Policy.
How and why we collect data
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we collect—or ask you to provide—certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will be secure. To prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information.
The information we collect helps us to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. For example, we use it…
- for internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- to enable the website to be personalized for you
- if you opt in to our email newsletter, to periodically send you information we think you’ll find useful, including promotional details of products and services.
- to monitor users’ individual browsing sessions. We do this to find out
- which areas of our website are performing well
- which ads and web searches are the most effective
- to run retargeting ads
- to help us understand how people use our website services, so we can improve their features and functionality
We will not sell or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
The data we collect
We may collect the following information about you:
IP address, physical address, referrer information and browsing data; any information you submit via forms, which may include contact information such as name, job title, email address, preferences, and interests; and any other information relevant to customer surveys or offers.
How we collect data
Some of the information, like your IP address, we collect through your browser session. Other information, like your name, we collect if you submit a form.
Some of the data is stored on your device using cookies and other web storage. If you wish, you can disable cookies by opening your browser’s preferences windows, then selecting the “block cookies” option, which is usually found under “Privacy.”
(We expect you already know the following, but on the off-chance you don’t … cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device so it remembers useful information such as items added to the shopping cart, pages visited, or options for logging in. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or to make them work more efficiently. Our website relies on cookies to optimize user experience and to make features and services function properly. For more information about cookies visit AboutCookies.org.)
We also use services like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics, Google Page Speed Insights, HubSpot, Meta, LinkedIn Ads and Analytics, MailChimp, SendGrid, Asana, ClickFunnels, WordPress and Kajabi, which collect data. To see the details, view their individual privacy notices.
Embedded content from other websites
Where we send your data
Some of the third-party services we use may transfer data outside of the European Union. In all cases, we ensure that the data is safeguarded to European data protection standards, through agreements such as the EU–US Privacy Shield or contractual model clauses.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of any personal data we hold about you. You can also request that we update it (if you think it may be incorrect or incomplete) or erase it. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we retain and delete your data
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as it is needed to provide services to you. If you subscribe to our email newsletter and later change your mind, just click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. If you have submitted details via one of our web forms, and you later decide you’d like us to delete them, just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.